Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

As the Topic hints, Im looking for a Yamakasi Catleap Q270 able to reach 100hz minimum, or an alternative with the same capabilities?

I´ve been looking for a 2b EXTREME OC model, but cant find one (sold out?)

When the monitor first came out on the market, we were talking prices in the range of 299-399$, nowdays the "crappy" versions go for 400-600$ so you get a bit frustrated.

Any suggestions how I can get my hands on a Yamakasi Q270 able to reach atleast 100hz and above or a alternative for a reasonable price?

Thanks in advance!
thumb.gif

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEW2K View Post

Hi,

As the Topic hints, Im looking for a Yamakasi Catleap Q270 able to reach 100hz minimum, or an alternative with the same capabilities?

I´ve been looking for a 2b EXTREME OC model, but cant find one (sold out?)

When the monitor first came out on the market, we were talking prices in the range of 299-399$, nowdays the "crappy" versions go for 400-600$ so you get a bit frustrated.

Any suggestions how I can get my hands on a Yamakasi Q270 able to reach atleast 100hz and above or a alternative for a reasonable price?

Thanks in advance!
thumb.gif
What's your definition of reasonable?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
497 Posts
Quote:

Scribby has just launched their custom PCB at Overlord, so I should be able to buy a cheap Yamakasi/Crossover/Shimiam and replace the PCB with the custom one, thats a alternative?

http://www.overlordcomputer.com/Overlord_Computer_Overclock_PCB_Set_p/ovrld_pcb.htm

Been looking on eBay/Gmarket/Buy2Korea but dont really know if one is better than the other for international shipping, suggestions?
You can do that, but at $260 a pop you had better find a a damn good deal on a cheap monitor.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Quote:

Scribby has just launched their custom PCB at Overlord, so I should be able to buy a cheap Yamakasi/Crossover/Shimiam and replace the PCB with the custom one, thats a alternative?

http://www.overlordcomputer.com/Overlord_Computer_Overclock_PCB_Set_p/ovrld_pcb.htm

Been looking on eBay/Gmarket/Buy2Korea but dont really know if one is better than the other for international shipping, suggestions?
That is an alternative. It will not cost <$400. Heck, it won't cost less than $500.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts