Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Built Mar 21 2011 , less than 30 days old.
Wouldnt a refund from sellers vendor instead of Craigs list suffice?

No OS , how can you test hardware before buy?
I wouldnt do it.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i wouldn't want an os on it anyways. well how would they do that if its already put together?

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
This is not a great deal!! I put the whole system together at newegg for 687.00 and had 35.00 in mir bringing it to 652.00, if you shopped around could probably get alot cheaper and they would be NEW!!!!!!

·
PC Gaming Master Race
10,086 Posts
I wouldn't.

• Rep+
Reactions: Kaosuonline

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MIKEVALL
View Post

This is not a great deal!! I put the whole system together at newegg for 687.00 and had 35.00 in mir bringing it to 652.00, if you shopped around could probably get alot cheaper and they would be NEW!!!!!!

EXACTLY!!!! Dude delete that craigslist ad out your bookmarks, and build it yourself IF those are the parts you really want. Funny thing about that post is the guy said that it has no optical drive, and no OS, then he went on at the end and said the OS is still installed LOL

·
Registered
44 Posts
You can install OS's on computers without needing an optical-drive. He probably had a cracked version of windows on it and won't sell it to the person with it installed.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEVALL;13041734
Agreed, just build this yourself buddy. Craigslist is for local transactions; if this is local and you can go and see it for yourself, AND you can buy this knowing that you could have built it cheaper, then go ahead. Otherwise, DEAL/NO DEAL.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Agreed. TBH once you've built your own PC which I have done twice now, you can never go back to buying a pre-built PC. You just gotta love the customizing of the components.
smile.gif

·
Registered
482 Posts
dont buy that for goodness sake please dont, you can buy it yourself for cheaper as someone said and also safer..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts