Overclock.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just wanted to say this, i had posted some topics about changing my internal setup to get better temps, but after posting cpu-z/speedfan screens everyone said the temps were pretty much as good as it was gonna get, even though i did almost the exact opposite of what the "cooling faq" recommended. so not all ideas that aren't mainstream are bad. sometimes its good to breakaway from the mundane.

takes all kinds tho.

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
Lol, yeah. Got to think outside of the box sometimes and try stuff that most people say wont work. After all, lots of people said that powered flight wasn't possible and we all know what happened with that.

Sometimes it's good to follow the crowd, like, if they're running away from a pack of ravenous wolves, but making your own path in life is good too. I guess you just gotta' find a good equilibrium between the two.

Good point, well made!

Highly-Annoyed

·
Premium Member
5,811 Posts
ya i remember those threads u made... and the faq are very general, i will agree that it does differ from case to case and computer to computer, so trying your own thing and just experimenting to find whats best is the way to go...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.