Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
damn it when do companies understand that gamers dont need that crap! like 50 diffrent lights and over9000 dpi and a bunch of macros and profiles for the 50 ppl who also use ur mouse.
I still think that the best mouse I have used is the Intellimouse 3.0

·
Premium Member
12,992 Posts
Its actually still a fairly nice mouse. I still prefer the ergonomics of my G5, but its not nearly as gimmicky as you might think.

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by v193r
View Post

damn it when do companies understand that gamers dont need that crap! like 50 diffrent lights and over9000 dpi and a bunch of macros and profiles for the 50 ppl who also use ur mouse.
I still think that the best mouse I have used is the Intellimouse 3.0

Different people has different opinions. I do like 50 different lights + macros and profiles.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I watched the video and saw a beautiful woman in a very... flattering red dress. Is she the CM Storm, and if so when can I pre-order?

If there was anything else to be seen in that video it was carefully obscured by the presence of the aforementioned red dress.

·
Banned
5,028 Posts
i like lights. and macros. and RAPID FIRE!!! imagine using a pistol and shooting it like a glock 18!! but that takes no skill. in order to be a good gamer you need to have genuine skill.
its kind of n00bish if you ask me
i love the color customization!
i bought my Deathadder and when it arrived i noticed that mouse on TD for $49!! i was SO PISSED!!!
oh well. it looks like i'll need genuine skill now.
anyway rapid fire is for p***ies

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by spidermohmd1 View Post

BOOBIES !
I've heard someone describe the feeling of that mouse to be like a womens breast, I have the mouse and don;t know what there getting at.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiresias
View Post

I watched the video and saw a beautiful woman in a very... flattering red dress.

dress?

-dimwit-

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Rapid fire?? Seriously, we aren't Console tards who need rapid fire controllers to be good at FPS games. Come on Cooler master, this will just make sure the bad players never get better, this is not a good idea!

·
Registered
564 Posts
I hope people buy this mouse only to find that they are still getting stomped on in TF2 by some pro kid using a standard Logitech optical. Heh

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
they should have followed Logitech's LED placement for the DPI meter. I dont want to have to take my hand off the mouse to see what DPI i'm at.

I love switching DPI in BC2. Tank turret too slow? crank it up!

·
Registered
224 Posts
I have had this mouse for two days and I am very happy with it. This is the first corded mouse I have had after several years of using Logitech wireless mice.
Below you can see how the Sentinel compares to a couple of my Logitech's.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
btw what was she selling?

i just kept staring at her she looks so good xD

im fine with my G5 mx518 does the job too

1 - 20 of 23 Posts