Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
This game looks worse every time I see it.

It looks like it was built for a console.

Why cant someone just release a decent competitive FPS.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
I always thought the kill streak rewards were counter-competitive. It rewards you for being a lot better than your competition. The game looks like a remake of the first, it even has the same level with the green house and everything! Sure you might say why fix something that isn't broken, but why make money off something that isn't new? They haven't shown us anything that's revolutionary or even evolutionary except the games prices and gimmicks. Hope noone buys the hype and buys just because it's mw2

• Rep+
Reactions: RefinedCausality77

·
Not New to Overclock.net
9,204 Posts
i don't know why the hate on the game.. it looks super cool... when i got cod4 i didn't even run the campaign and i hit the online right away and same for cod5 now i can't really wait for this game.. it's crazy and it looks like infinity ward has done a good job again.

• Rep+
Reactions: haroon

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
looks like its worth $60
im buying

·
Registered
862 Posts
it seems great for pc dont thnk like that it ll be much more competitive than MW1 .. buying a new pc and the game ...

·
Registered
312 Posts
The heartbeat sensor gotta go. It doesnt belong to MP at all.

Graphics look nice, gameplay looks hectic and fast. I dont remember but did stuff fly like that in MW1?

Recoil was also pretty nonexistent, but I think its only on consoles(It better be
)

·
Banned
12,158 Posts
*You have joined a server*

GRENADE GRENADE GRENADE GRENADE GRENADE GRENADE GRENADE GRENADE GRENADE GRENADE GRENADE GRENADE. (you get the picture)

·
Premium Member
3,864 Posts
omg, i can't believe the epicness of this game! I just can't believe how much better this game seems to get with each new clip i see of it
Lol, at the end tho, throw semtex on a person, hehe, will have fun with that.

·
Old to Overclock.net
2,091 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by TnB= Gir View Post

GRENADE GRENADE GRENADE GRENADE GRENADE GRENADE GRENADE GRENADE GRENADE GRENADE GRENADE GRENADE. (you get the picture)

Exactly what COD is about now, just :turd: blowing up and people running around in a 10x10 killbox

Read sig, spread the word

·
Premium Member
8,616 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by TnB= Gir View Post

32 player Killhouse

Also, this video is win. I want the game NOW.

1 - 20 of 173 Posts