1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
I need this game.

·
Stock
3,717 Posts
Welcome back Rocksteady!! Looks awesome loving the new designs, however feeling really uneasy with 'another' annual release...

·
Did you say Abe Lincoln?
3,148 Posts
Looks tasty as usual
thumb.gif

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
So I guess this is what Rocksteady was doing while Warner brothers was doing Arkam Origins. Too bad no Joker though, hes the best batman villan.

·
H₂O Aficionado
4,398 Posts
Rocksteady is back on it? Nice

·
Audio Enthusiast
154 Posts
Pre-order to play as Harley Quinn? Day 1 DLC confirmed. ;_;

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Lol. I was completely convinced the next Rocksteady game would have the subtitle
"The Fall of Gotham" or "The Fall or Arkham" , thanks to Azrael prophecies pinpointing the next game's motif.
tongue.gif

Either way, Gotham and Arkham is in serious deep crap this time, no better way to end the saga than to go balls to the wall nothing will be left standing. I'm still waiting for That Perfect Ending a la The Man With No Name trilogy. Story wise, I'm wishing this will go with the Everest high note of The Good, The Bad & The Ugly and not like Mass Effect 3.
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

BTW, just 2 cents.

The subtitle in the games pointed to both Arkham Asylum and Arkham City, i.e. a Madhouse both, and was as strong a character as Batman is, it was living part of the story. This game seems will be more focused on Brucie...although I expect Gotham to balance Batman moods with its own personality same as in the other games.

After playing the video for the 2nd time...UE4 anyone?
biggrin.gif

PS: 3rd cent, I'm going broke...OP may want to add this to the 1st post

"Batman: Arkham Knight is the pinnacle game of our hugely successful franchise, and we are giving players the most expansive, impressive title in the series," said Martin Tremblay, President, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. "The Rocksteady Studios team is continuing to focus on the excellent gameplay for which they are known while delivering a thrilling new experience for gamers and Batman fans."

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20140304006255/en/Warner-Bros.-Interactive-Entertainment-Announces-Batman%E2%84%A2-Arkham

You can drive the Batmobile, man.

THE

FRIGGIN'

BATMOBILE.

wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif
wheee.gif

·
Premium Member
8,165 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phishy714 View Post

There is no game play footage here. Anyone can make a "cool movie/game trailer", will wait for the actual game play footage to come out, though I am happy that rocksteady is heading this.
FTFY.
wink.gif

I would really love a truly open world batman game with a huge scale, where you can drive around in your tumbler. The previous batman games have been great but they felt a bit restrictive.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingCain View Post

Looks good but very pre-rendered looking :/
Thats because its all pre- rendered scenes done in the engine. This trailer gives you ZERO idea of how the game will look besides the art style, as none of it is actual gameplay. I wouldnt put a penny down for this game until they actually release gameplay footage, as we all know how these preorders based on cinematic footage turn out.

·
waiting for Driver update
6,038 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phishy714 View Post

There is no game play footage here. Anyone can make a "cool movie/game trailer", will wait for the actual game play footage to come out, though I am happy that rockstar is heading this.
i hope they're not using Unreal engine 3 AGAIN

1 - 20 of 88 Posts