Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
15,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote:
The Game, Based on the Movie, Based on the Game…no, seriously, it is! The film and game are designed as complementary pieces. They tell the same origin story of Ratchet & Clank battling Chairman Drek, with the same major beats and character arcs.
Looks fun.

·
Premium Member
6,457 Posts
Great, now I have to go dig up my PS2 controller + USB adapter to tame this wave of nostalgia... Thanks a lot
tongue.gif

EDIT: And I also found Ace Combat and Wipeout Fusion in the pile... There goes my weekend.

·
Premium Member
12,217 Posts
I have all the PS3 games, and I'll get all the PS4 games as well. I haven't even played them yet, but my son is getting close to being old enough to play them with me. Will work out perfectly since he'll probably be into the movie that is coming out for this.

Also have the Jak and Daxter games + Sly Cooper ready.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I got all "platformered" out in the PS1/N64/Saturn era and basically ignored them since and therefor never got into R&C. I'm curious to try this one, though.

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by somebadlemonade View Post

i loved these games, it kind of makes me wish i had a ps4
Same, but i keep telling myself NOPE.

Going down to 1080p 30-60fps gaming from 1440p 60+ fps is tough to swallow, couple that with all these rumors of a newer beefier PS4 coming out. There really aren't any exclusive titles worth buying the system for right now anyways. Bloodborne? Sure, Uncharted 4? Sure. That's two games, two games too little to buy a whole system for. I think the best time to buy a console is really late in its life when theres a huge exclusive library you can get for cheap and have a huge backlog to play through.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
I love Ratchet and Clank, can't wait for this and hopefully Insomniac didn't drop the ball on this.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malinkadink View Post

Same, but i keep telling myself NOPE.

Going down to 1080p 30-60fps gaming from 1440p 60+ fps is tough to swallow, couple that with all these rumors of a newer beefier PS4 coming out. There really aren't any exclusive titles worth buying the system for right now anyways. Bloodborne? Sure, Uncharted 4? Sure. That's two games, two games too little to buy a whole system for. I think the best time to buy a console is really late in its life when theres a huge exclusive library you can get for cheap and have a huge backlog to play through.
Going back to 720p/1080p 30fps is not as bad as you think......... it's worse, way worse. Bought a ps4 for bloodborne after completing it a few times ended up selling it thankfully making most of my money back. These are resolutions/fps we were using on pc years and years ago, I know gameplay is supposed to trump those things but I think they can be equally important especially when the fps/res detracts from the game/gameplay.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts