Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote:
Diablo III is an action role-playing game that takes place on Sanctuary, a dark fantasy world.

You play a hero who engages in fast-paced combat that tests your reflexes and rewards tactical decisions. As you slay hordes of monsters and challenging bosses, you grow in experience and ability, learning new skills and acquiring items of incredible power.
3 more days!

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eskanasi View Post

Here in Australia we have to pay $80. What.
Yeah but you guys have kangaroos and crap so it evens out.

·
Premium Member
17,110 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazloisdavrock View Post

you see this
New-Diablo-3-Exclusive-Commercial.jpg

diablo-3-commercial.jpg

you're doing this
vlcsnap-426418.jpg
I'm not seeing your point, is this an attack on D3's graphics? Gameplay is more important, and the game will be more successful since it can run on pretty much any computer.

I happen to very much enjoy D3's graphics. They are perfect for this type of game, and they are designed to age well.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlocke View Post

I'm not seeing your point, is this an attack on D3's graphics? Gameplay is more important, and the game will be more successful since it can run on pretty much any computer.
I happen to very much enjoy D3's graphics. They are perfect for this type of game, and they are designed to age well.
He's referring to the over-dramatization of the trailer when in reality the game is nothing like the trailer.

·
PC Evangelist
47,372 Posts
Its very hard for me to get to DIII even-though i like every Blizzard game. Diablo never my type of game. The play with friends part its impossible for me since all my friends hate these type of games. I will probably get it once its on sale or something. How long would it take to finish the game?

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZealotKi11er View Post

Its very hard for me to get to DIII even-though i like every Blizzard game. Diablo never my type of game. The play with friends part its impossible for me since all my friends hate these type of games. I will probably get it once its on sale or something. How long would it take to finish the game?
It depends on to whom you direct that question.
Some hardcore fans will say there is no ending to this game, but others might not agree.

The thing is after you finish the game for the first time, you can replay it with a higher difficulty (D3 has 4 level difficulty - Normal, Nightmare, Hell, and Inferno)
I would say that everyone who really enjoys playing this game might want to play until Inferno difficulty, which is REALLY, REALLY hard (based on some youtube videos).

·
Premium Member
5,436 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlocke View Post

That guy posted the same exact thing in another DIII thread. No clue what the point is.

Beginning to wonder if DIII related news posts should be posted in the official thread only? There is 6 or 7 different DIII news posts in the first page of the video game news forum.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts