Premium Member
2,889 Posts
I love you, Ubisoft.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by xdanisx View Post
I love you, Ubisoft. Even though you're making me wait longer...

Fixed.

·
Banned
207 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by xdanisx View Post
I love you, Ubisoft. Even though you put horrible DRM on my games, and never allow me to actually completely own the game, just become a virtual slave to your ridiculous DRM, and not to mention you held the game back, and didn't advance the graphics engine...
Fixed.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by overclock4ever View Post
Not bad, although I much prefer the E3 trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVM558UI0y4 will you need an internet connection to play, like in AC2?
gotta agree that looks a little cooler i must actually finish the first one and get teh second...

·
Registered
346 Posts
Looks sweet. Never finished the first though, too repititive and didn't get the second because of the DRM stuff, but this is definately looking good ..

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
Those are some impressive assasin moves,godly overpowered And also the way his enemy faces him with courage.

This games manages to have my attention hmmmm

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by loop0001 View Post
variation of kill moves are getting pretty sweet, especially the curb stomp hehe
cant wait for that ive always wanted to curb stomp an army one after another

·
Registered
299 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnDProb View Post
gotta agree that looks a little cooler i must actually finish the first one and get teh second...
The first one is excellent but im still workin my way through AC2. keep meaning to play it myself!!

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by overclock4ever
View Post

Not bad, although I much prefer the E3 trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVM558UI0y4 will you need an internet connection to play, like in AC2?

That was totally epic
They are getting better and better w/ the CGIs

Hmm so basically the "higher" catholics/christians (the "bishop" or whatever figure was doing the sign of the cross) are some kind of antagonist here right? Is there a game that has Muslims (or at least heavily implied) Where they are the main antagonist other than MOH? (serious question not being sarcastic sorry if it seems like a bad delivery of question).

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by loop0001
View Post

this is a bit of a thread rez on my part pls forgive.but anyone know the song on it?

Unkle- Burn my shadow.

I think its also in the comments too. OT: It still says Nov 16 so is Pc being released Nov 16?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts