Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 210 Posts

·
Graphics Junkie
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Update:

Looks like that $1200 price tag just got a little easier to swallow.

Keep in mind this is just a snippet from the single player.

·
More Cores!
1,246 Posts
I wonder what the lootbox situation on this is gonna be. I don't trust EA after the whole Battlefront 2 thing.

·
Registered
176 Posts
CLIFFS:
no premium
no map packs
no weapon packs
price ??
Since there is none of that the price will more then likely be what ever the premium copy was on BF1,BF4. Cant just give it away

·
Graphics Junkie
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wonder what the lootbox situation on this is gonna be. I don't trust EA after the whole Battlefront 2 thing.
Cosmetic only. this is 100% confirmed.

·
More Cores!
1,246 Posts

·
^^That's my user name^^
9,920 Posts
Did Michael Bay help with that trailer?

·
Look at the avatar not me
330 Posts
Highly recommend watching this video.

Lots of details about the 3 hour presentation they did yesterday for press and others.

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
I will wait till normal gameplay, single player over the top action does not impress me...

·
Premium Member
877 Posts

·
waifu for lifu
11,327 Posts
Looks like $59.99 and $79.99 on Origin right now.

Apparently, even EA doesnt know yet what is in the deluxe edition right now (site is blank)...unless I goofed on the interwebs somehow.

·
Overclocker
11,648 Posts
Highly recommend watching this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xegBXGaFrOU

Lots of details about the 3 hour presentation they did yesterday for press and others.
Well sounds good on "paper" will see how it goes and if this nTh iteration of BF is any better than all the crap they've made so far :/
At least it will put more pressure on other game studios to compete better.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
That by far has to be the most ridiculous, over the top, attention deficit disorder nonsensical and completely inane "game" trailer I've ever seen. Let's make a ridiculous Michael Bay CGI video that has nothing to do with gameplay for eight year olds. Oh and let's toss in a WWII SJW woman with a robo-hand for good measure. Win.
That was my immediate reaction, but on further thought it's just clever marketing. If the game was in the same vain as BF1, some folks would just say that’s is more of the same old and forget about it. With this female character, everyone is talking about it and it’ll stay fresh on a lot more people’s minds up to the game release just because of the controversy.

1 - 20 of 210 Posts