Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
red dawn
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't wait, looks promising! First DLC was well worth the money.

• Rep+
Reactions: BiG StroOnZ

·
Super Moderator
3,662 Posts
Awww yisss

90 new quests and 30+ hours of gameplay. Why can't all devs be like CDPR?

·
I Love this Hobby!
7,793 Posts
I finished all the quests in main game and 1st expansion and even went as far as completing all the markers on the maps.

A very captivating RPG to say the least.

I'm ready for this 2nd expansion!!

I hope they will provide a way to finish the card game quest with the 2nd expansion. While I eventually excelled at the card game, I lost my chance to obtain certain cards at the beginning since I finished quests that also incorporated NPC card players that had vanished along with the completion of certain quests. While, some cards stayed behind in the world and you could retrieve them, some remained unattainable.

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
So annoyed i lost my save game because GOG galaxy has no cloud support and i had to reinstall the PC.
Have to replay the whole game to get to the DLC's.

·
I Love this Hobby!
7,793 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assirra View Post

So annoyed i lost my save game because GOG galaxy has no cloud support and i had to reinstall the PC.
Have to replay the whole game to get to the DLC's.
May not be all bad. You may know this already, but make sure you don't play the love interests and that at some point you make a decision or you will lose them both. I'm also hoping that the 2nd expansion allows me to revisit the girls and allow me to fix playing the field.

Also whenever given the opportunity play to win the Gwent cards.

This will also give you a chance to play the game in perhaps a different way to embellish the experience.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Played and beat the game once. When the first DLC came out, I beat the game again and then played through the DLC. Now I am playing my New Game + and enjoying it a ton!

Easily the best RPG ever made.

·
PC Evangelist
46,964 Posts
I still have not done the first DLC. Want to finish all the markers first then do the DLC. Man Witcher 3 is truly an amazing game.

·
Super Moderator
3,662 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZealotKi11er View Post

I still have not done the first DLC. Want to finish all the markers first then do the DLC. Man Witcher 3 is truly an amazing game.
I got all the markers except for the ones in the middle of the ocean in Skellige. Didn't really feel like riding into the middle of the ocean just for some gear that was worse than what I already had.

·
WaterCooler
3,819 Posts
Can't wait. Hearts of Stone was well worth the money, and I expect this will be just as good or better.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Awesome! I completed the the game including all the question marks in Sekllige. I liked my ending too. Excited for this DLC!
thumb.gif

·
Overclocker
680 Posts
can't wait
wheee.gif
Gonna be sad when its over though, loved this game series.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
More cookies, gentlemen. Grab your tea or your Grog.
wheee.gif
applaud.gif

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-05-09-witcher-3-blood-and-wine-is-a-graphics-upgrade-from-the-base-game
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-05-06-witcher-3-expansion-blood-and-wine-preview

They've hinted at The Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt Enhanced Edition in the first article.
gunner2.gif

Quote:
"It would be very difficult," said de Gracia. "This time we went through a clean slate. If we wanted to change the base game ... we might run into a lot of problems. But maybe, perhaps, in future, they will be like, 'Maybe we could pimp up Witcher 3 base game.' We'll see.
It just get better and better.
biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
A gamespot article mentioned they are making changes to the UI also. Wonder if they are going to do DX12 patch or put the old renderer back in.

·
waifu for lifu
11,324 Posts
20 Minutes of Gameplay from The Witcher 3 Expansion Blood and Wine Surfaces Online

·
Sunday League Jibber
4,254 Posts
Yay, it looks to be a nice and worthwhile DLC. I'm keen on the atmosphere they're going for.

·
RTX Sight Unseen
2,373 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunderman456 View Post

I finished all the quests in main game and 1st expansion and even went as far as completing all the markers on the maps.

A very captivating RPG to say the least.

I'm ready for this 2nd expansion!!

I hope they will provide a way to finish the card game quest with the 2nd expansion. While I eventually excelled at the card game, I lost my chance to obtain certain cards at the beginning since I finished quests that also incorporated NPC card players that had vanished along with the completion of certain quests. While, some cards stayed behind in the world and you could retrieve them, some remained unattainable.
You can use console commands or Cheat Engine to give you the cards you missed.

·
*AMD OC newbie*
241 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by superhead91 View Post

I got all the markers except for the ones in the middle of the ocean in Skellige. Didn't really feel like riding into the middle of the ocean just for some gear that was worse than what I already had.
I spend like 4-5 hours sailing, diving, kill 3 monsters, open 3 chests, go to next point, repeat until the inventory surpases the weight, fast travel to port, walk to fast travel point, fast travel to Novigrad/Raven Nest Sell garbage, fast travel to skellige, sail and repeat.

That's no cool... but I never learn the card game, so, I went out of things to do jejeje

1 - 20 of 25 Posts