Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so as you all know, I got my new ATH-AD500's...

Also, I got this Zalman Clip-On Mic that everyone said was just awesome. it's small, sounds good. Maybe??? I can't get it to work.

I went ahead and bought 2 of the Zalman Mic, because I knew my brother would want one also. I've tried them both. on both the front I/O ports, and the rear X-Fi's port. and neither of them work.

Now there's no way 2 would be broken open delivery. What is the deal here, they should be a simple plug and play correct?

I can't get either of the Mic's to work, and I'm in a hardcore CS match atm.. someone help me for some rep!

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not the problem, but thanks for the try.

I have a Freebie going on my old headphones with Mic. (Go and Enter it NOW)

I tried those, mic works fine.

·
Science
3,485 Posts
check your audio controller drivers for your sound card?

·
Premium Member
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I figured it out.. everything was greyed out when I right click on volume icon in tray.. and go to recording. it was all greyed out and I could not get anything to work. I clicked defaults. and now I'm good.

and the other headphones didn't work either. they did yesterday though, so not sure what changed to today.

oh well. Thanks guys!

·
Blue and Green Team!
10,736 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by xguntherc View Post
I think I figured it out.. everything was greyed out when I right click on volume icon in tray.. and go to recording. it was all greyed out and I could not get anything to work. I clicked defaults. and now I'm good.

and the other headphones didn't work either. they did yesterday though, so not sure what changed to today.

oh well. Thanks guys!
Probably happened when you unplugged your stuff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts