Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how about a zalman set?
are they any good?
are there any better sets? maybe phase or peltier?

I don't want to spend more then 400 euro (zalman reserator2=285 euro)

I'm gonna buy a complete watercooling set.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Zalmans are average. If you can't stand a little noise and you have a mild overclock it can work. But I don't think I'm alone when I say there are allot better kits out there.

I think you'll be happy with a quality watercooling kit. Unless you’re looking for an extreme overclock then move on to phase. But if you've never watercooled before don't try to use a pelter yet. Start with just watercooling first.

One of our favorite kits for starters are the swiftech kits. But 400 euro can get you some very nice parts to make your own custom kit that will work very well.

for 400 US dollars I built a nice setup that most people will find easy to install using parts I picked out from different sites.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Yeah if you have 400euros to burn, don't waste it on that. You can get a very very nice custom watercooling setup or even a kit by Swifttech or Danger Den.

·
Banned
3,269 Posts
I have my sights set on getting a Zalman Reserator 1 V2 and I love it because it's cooler than air yet silent. If you want a silent enviroment get the Reserator 2 but if you are going to overclock your should build a kit or buy a Swiftech kit.

[OCN] Ninja_Boy

Edit - Now it makes sense.

·
Premium Member
22,477 Posts

·
SNERP!!!
4,183 Posts
He should be able to find swiftech over there

·
Registered
402 Posts