Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought this card and was wondering if the artic silencer will fit on this card?The reason i ask is because the fan blows air out the back of this card.And from lookin at the artic silencer it looks like it blows air towards the front of the case.Can anybody help?Also would a zalman vf700 fit also?Thanks!

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
On Zalman's site it says it will fit all x800 cards.

But I'm not too sure about the airflow on it, so it may fit, but not work as intended because of the complications you've listed.

·
Premium Member
9,824 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

I have the Zalman on my x800xt AIW, and it fits just fine. The AIW cards are generally a real pain for coolers, so yours is almost certainly good to go. If you have any doubts, just e-mail Zalman's tech support. They returned my e-mail in about 24 hours (Arctic Cooling took almost three months to reply, and their response was worthless). I'd suggest sticking with the Zalman. They're great coolers, and they're backed up with great service. In most cases, they're easier to find in stock as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok Thanks for the advice guys.Looks like i am gonna try out the zalman vf700.I will post a update on the fitment of this fan.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts