Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard that this is a really good cooling solution from ZALMAN. Do any of u guys have it coz i heard that it is fanless. So i was thinking that if i attach a fan it ill probably get super cool temps

·
Premium Member
9,589 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by vas

I heard that this is a really good cooling solution from ZALMAN. Do any of u guys have it coz i heard that it is fanless. So i was thinking that if i attach a fan it ill probably get super cool temps

Its a tedious heatsink to install, but will keep it slightly cooler than stock with no fans...if you get a fan for it though, it will cool ALOT better.

I dont want to go as far as saying Super Cool temps...but it will definitely beat stock temps.

·
Premium Member
3,820 Posts
I have it with the fan on an ATI 9800 Pro but the card does not have onboard temp sensing so I do not know where I am at temp wise as of yet. I bought it based on the discussions in an other forum I used to be at...it seemed everyone was using and recommending it, especially for flashed 9800 Pros to 9800 XT which gets WAY hot.

And yes, it is a pain to assemble the first time...took about 2 hours with being extra careful. The second time was a little over an hour.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by vas

okay then how does the latest iceberg perform against it

forget the iceberg how does it compare to an nvsilencer

1 - 5 of 5 Posts