Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a game that is very similar to this and doesnt suck...

·
Premium Member
12,992 Posts
Zelda: Windwaker. Its even a direct continuation of the OOT storyline.

There aren't a lot of games out there that have similar gameplay, which is a shame.

Portal has the similar puzzle solving dungeon feel, and God of War has similar combat, but I don't know of any games that combine the two.

·
Registered
4,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
any games like it for pc?

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
I haven't found any like it really. That's why it's so great. I really enjoyed the collecting aspects of that game (Golden Skulltullas) and I find things like that in games like Kingdom Hearts. It has many of the same concepts including POV and combat (excluding the team mates). I know it's POSSIBLE to play PS2 on your PC but I won't detail that or tell you that's how you should play the kingdom hearts games.

If you haven't played RPGs before I would highly recommend any of the Bioware offerings (Dragon Age Origins being the newest)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Darksiders.

Good overview of the game.
http://fyi.timesfreepress.com/news/2...t-zelda-clone/

Ad some gameplay footage.

After I finish Dragon Age this is the game I want to play. I'm a big Zelda Ocarina of Time fan and I keep reading about the similarities with it and Darksiders, but sadly Darksiders is not on PC

So lets all write letters to THQ to bring it to PC so we dont have to buy a RRODbox just for this game

·
Registered
359 Posts

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
I have BG&E, and it's a FAR shot from being as good as Zelda. I'd recommend just getting the other Zelda games.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts