Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello wel i wanted to overclock my videocard a little i already tried

750/1500/1900 woth stock volt of 1038 in afterburner

it works for the most part but at around playing starcraft 2 for 4 hours it mostly bsod's on me

can anybody give me some pointers on what volts settings temps i should try

and how far i can go on stock cooling

thanks in advance

·
Registered
175 Posts
With my ASUS card i was able to keep it at 840/1680/2100 @ 1.113, temps got a little high but not too crazy. That is with 100% fan.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by ice_n_fyre View Post
With my ASUS card i was able to keep it at 840/1680/2100 @ 1.113, temps got a little high but not too crazy. That is with 100% fan.
thanks just found out my memory might be the devil and causing the unstable aspect so will try again later tonight when i got this demon under control

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Havolice View Post
hello wel i wanted to overclock my videocard a little i already tried

750/1500/1900 woth stock volt of 1038 in afterburner

it works for the most part but at around playing starcraft 2 for 4 hours it mostly bsod's on me

can anybody give me some pointers on what volts settings temps i should try

and how far i can go on stock cooling

thanks in advance
Set the memory at 1000, set your core at 825, bump your voltage to say 1.113 or 1.125 if needed. Try to keep it as low as possible and crank the fan as needed as well.

I think your card should be able to do 875 core stable with that cooler and without needed so much voltage either. Memory overclock on these cards is crappy. Once you get a stable core overclock, play more with the memory overclock.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts