Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I have a Zotac RTX 2060 Amp model video card.
I renewed the thermal pads and thermal paste.
The average temperature I got in the Furmark test ranges from 72-76 degrees.
Is this temperature normal? and It is at the same level in games.

I have nothing to worry about, right?
I will be happy if you inform.

·
WaterCooler
4,315 Posts
From what I saw online, ~72C was mentioned for load temperature. Factor in other variables like perhaps warmer ambient in the room, case cooling configuration, etc and 72-76 sounds about right.

• Rep+
Reactions: HeadlessKnight

·
Overclocked
3,952 Posts
These are normal operating temps. Don't worry about damaging your card because of high core temp, it will start to thermally throttle once it reach more than 83C at default settings.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
From what I saw online, ~72C was mentioned for load temperature. Factor in other variables like perhaps warmer ambient in the room, case cooling configuration, etc and 72-76 sounds about right.
I get an average of 70-75 degrees depending on the load in the game. I renewed the thermal pads and paste.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
These are normal operating temps. Don't worry about damaging your card because of high core temp, it will start to thermally throttle once it reach more than 83C at default settings.
Understood. Isn't that the thermal temperature limit that can reach a maximum of 83 degrees?

·
WaterCooler
4,315 Posts
Understood. Isn't that the thermal temperature limit that can reach a maximum of 83 degrees?
I believe so, but sounds like you are below this and within normal operating load temps for the cooler that is on that card, so nothing to worry about.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts