Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you guys think zowie will do these maybe in the future?

It seems like it part of how zowie releases products. They release a red and blue version of their headsets, mousepad, and ec series mice.

i think an all red AM would look awesome.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayvinAzn View Post

I think a regular version without touching mouse buttons would be a higher priority.
I thought the touching mouse buttons only happened on the GS? and didnt they fix it with the second batch?

Im trying to imagine how it would look like if it was Red, but it seems unlikely because they already have the regular AM with full rubber and the GS with glossy sides if people want.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well the one i got from eseamarket doesn't touch and they already confirmed batch 2 will have more space in between buttons.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikez0r View Post

well the one i got from eseamarket doesn't touch and they already confirmed batch 2 will have more space in between buttons.
Really wish the AMs were sold by Amazon. Dont really feel like paying $12 shipping :/

·
Registered
727 Posts
I can make the buttons touch on my non-GS but it requires a lot of force and you have to basically press the mouse buttons in from the outside. It's basically a non-issue with the normal AM.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayvinAzn View Post

I think a regular version without touching mouse buttons would be a higher priority.
Not only have they already fixed that but the second batch is shipping this/next week

1 - 7 of 7 Posts